Friday, December 23, 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Pastel Christmas

Hello Readers!

It's time for another prompt for 26 Great Nail Art Ideas, and this time around we are working with "Pastel Christmas" nails. I decided to go with a simple, elegant design and pair some geometrics with a Christmas tree image this time around.


I started off with a coat of Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" to go under the Revlon "Powder Puff" so I wouldn't have to put on 5 million coats. This shimmery pink is seriously sheer! (Say that 5 times fast.) I still had to put 2 coats of the pink polish on, because it was a bit patchy otherwise.


For my stamping plates, I used a Born Pretty Store plate with lots of floral/nature inspired designs for my Christmas trees, and my favorite MoYou London plate from the "Holy Shapes" collection for my geometrics- the triangles and horizontal stripes. I used just the top part of the upper left-hand corner image to create a smaller triangle for my pointer/pinky fingers. 

Be sure to check out the other pastel Christmas ideas in the link-up below!


No comments:

Post a Comment