Thursday, December 1, 2016

Challenge Your Nail Art: Silver and Gold

Hello Readers!

Today I am kicking off the challenges in the Challenge Your Nail Art group on Facebook with the first December prompt, "Silver and Gold". I was excited to start holiday manis so I decided to try out a Christmas plate with ornaments on it by Bundle Monster:


I decided to start with a black polish with little gold shimmers in it and add silver and gold stamping.
The base color- Revlon Brilliant Strength "Enthrall"- took two coats. I stamped with Revlon "Gold Coin" and then added some silver details. 

I stamped the letter "R" on my ring finger because my name starts with "R" and I've been wanting to try doing a kind of monogram mani with this beautiful Born Pretty Store plate:
I love how elegant the letters are on this! They are a great size for a monogram look. The ornaments come from this Bundle Monster plate from last year's winter holiday collection:

1 comment: