Sunday, December 25, 2016

Simple Sunday Christmas 2016- ft. MoYou London Explorer

Hello Readers!


Since Christmas falls on a Sunday this year, I have to squeeze in one more Christmas mani to wear to church today! Because it's a family tradition to open a gift on Christmas Eve, I opened some new stamping goodies last night and decided to play with one of my new MoYou London plates from the explorer collection, which I felt would mesh well with a simple but elegant Christmas theme:


I started here with OPI "Red my Fortune Cookie", which I picked up recently at a discount store for $3. I did two coats of that, and then added some gold stamping from the MoYou London plate.



I love all the elegant images on this plate, and I though the Olympic torch would be cool for when the Olympics roll around. I also love the empty wreath image, because it would make a great frame!

I also used a Bundle Monster plate from the winter holiday collection to stamp my tree on my ring finger:

...and I finished it off with a tiny little star accent from a nail wheel I bought off of aliexpress. The wheel has lots of tiny stars in different colors. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had an amazing Christmas! I'd say this isn't so simple at all, at least for a stamping noob like myself! I think it looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did have a wonderful Christmas. :) This mani is only simple if you use a clear stamper, I wouldn't dare to attempt it with one you can't see through!

      Delete