Wednesday, March 22, 2017

30 Days of Color: First Day of Spring ft. MoYou London Enchanted

Hello Readers!



Today's post is for this week's prompt at 30 Days of Color Challenge, which is "First Day of Spring!" I thought it would be fun to put a farm animal on my nails for this prompt, since I associate farm animals with spring for sure.




I decided to also try a wood grain background for my nails this time. I have really been loving the wood grain background looks lately!



I wanted to try a different color of wood grain this time, and I was also going for subtlety so I went with a base of "Yo Soy" and stamped over it with just slightly darker brown color.

My "unused" polish for the 30 Days of Color challenge is the purple, "Havana Good Time". This purple is part of the Spring Break collection for Sinful Colors this year.



My wood grain image came from this Bundle Monster plate, from the Secret Garden collection. 



I created a really simple decal from the sheep image off of this MoYou London Enchanted plate.


And finally, I created some smaller decals from the flower images off of this plate, also from Bundle Monster's Secret Garden collection.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out some more spring-themed manis in the link-up below!


8 comments:

  1. I seriously can't get enough of that sheep!! SO FRIGGEN CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His little plump body! He's seriously adorable. ;) The enchanted line has the cutest animals on it.

      Delete
  2. beautiful. I love how you placed the flowers. The color combination in gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sheep looks so freaking happy! :)

    ReplyDelete